I suggest you ...

Improve domain name summary

Like the nice clean design, but would like the following:

1) All domains to be in lowercase (seems to be mixed)

2) Have at least 50 domains on one page

3) Sort the columns

4) Have an expiry date column

5) Not have the 'applications' listed - it makes the rows very incosistent.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Marcos ScrivenMarcos Scriven shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matthew Alan KaneMatthew Alan Kane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see and sort columns with almost all the domain info in the summary: domain name, expiry date, locked status, nameservers

As many of my domains are registered for clients, it's very important for me to see and sort by the actual domain expiration date so I can invoice them 2-3 months prior. That way I don't have to front the payment for my client, or if they no longer want that domain, it gives me time to cancel the payment. Right now it seems I have to use a whois service to see that date, a real pain with over 60 domains.

I also think the listing under Apps & Services takes up too much vertical space. Since I have my own server, I never need to see the External DNS or Install new Service links, and perhaps the DNS settings should be their own column.

Thanks.

• cmfoliocmfolio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote for:

- Having more domains on one page
        - Sorting columns
        - Expiry date dolumn

• Andrew MooreAndrew Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's a mockup I made for the other domain list idea: http://bit.ly/rYMlfY - Although the applications is making it seem visually inconsistent right now, that extra used space could be used in the expiry column like so.

Feedback and Knowledge Base