I suggest you ...

Include domain expiry dates in the summary domain list

And make the list sortable by domain name and by expiry date.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    d.rowed.rowe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matthew Alan KaneMatthew Alan Kane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see and sort columns with almost all the domain info in the summary: domain name, expiry date, locked status, nameservers

As many of my domains are registered for clients, it's very important for me to see and sort by the actual domain expiration date so I can invoice them 2-3 months prior. That way I don't have to front the payment for my client, or if they no longer want that domain, it gives me time to cancel the payment. Right now it seems I have to use a whois service to see that date, a real pain with over 60 domains.

I also think the listing under Apps & Services takes up too much vertical space. Since I have my own server, I never need to see the External DNS or Install new Service links, and perhaps the DNS settings should be their own column.

Thanks.

• Jay VincentJay Vincent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an ETA on this? Little bit disheartening that the original post and replies are from 2011...

• Andrew MooreAndrew Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the very least, show the expiry date. Don't necessarily need to make it sortable, but that would be nice.

I have whipped together a mockup of what I would like to see: http://bit.ly/rYMlfY

It lists the date the domain will expire, how many days until that is, and whether or not we want the domain to renew or not. If the domain is about to expire AND auto renew is off, then it will notify the user visually via a red background (a red striped background in this instance) and by making the "days left" and "auto renew is off" features stand out.

Feedback and Knowledge Base